Best price for Restaurant style matar paneer site.
You take on steaming warm up Restaurant style matar paneer adopting 20 technique and 8 along with. Here you go get there.
modus operandi of Restaurant style matar paneer
- use 200 gm of homemade paneer or readymade (cut into ½ inch cubes.
- give 1 cup of frozen peas(soak in warm water for 10 mins).
- give 2 of medium onion paste.
- also 2 of tomatoes paste.
- then 2 tbsp of readymade tomato puree.
- then 2 of green chilli.
- give 1 inch of ginger.
- a little 2 tbsp of oil.
- also 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- give 2 of crushed cardamom.
- This 2 of crushed cloves.
- This 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare Pinch of Asafoetida/hing.
- then 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- then 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- add to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- add 1 tsp of paneer shahi masala.
- then 1 tsp of Dry mango powder.
- use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
Restaurant style matar paneer little by little
- Blend the ginger, green chilli and onions with a splash of water to a smooth paste and set aside. Make a paste of two tomatoes and keep aside..
- Heat butter and oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and Asafoetidaand. When they start to crackle, add cloves, cardamom, bay leaves and sauté now add ginger, green chilli onion paste and sauté till they become golden in colour..
- Now add fresh tomato puree and readymade tomato puree, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes or until oil starts leaving it's edges..
- Now put all Spices in a bowl, red chilli powder, salt, coriander powder, shahi paneer masala, turmeric powder, dry mango powder and 1 tbls water and mix well..
- Add masala mixture in pan and mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes in low heat or until oil starts leaving it's edges..
- Add peas, mix and cook for 2 minutes.add some water to adjust the consistency, cook them for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Now add cottage cheese cubes and mix. Add garam masala powder, mix well and cook for a minute. Switch off the flame..
- Take out in a bowl and serve this matar paneer with chappati and rice..