Deals Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair) overstock.
You fulfill frying poach Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair) applying 6 instructions together with 8 so. Here you are consummate.
process of Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair)
- use 1 lb of ground pork.
- a little 1 of onion, sliced or chopped.
- This 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- a little 29 oz of jar of mixed veggies.
- use 2 envelope of mashed potatoes (i used Idahoan baby reds).
- also 8 oz of grated cheese (i used Italian blend).
Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair) compound
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Cook onion and pork and Italian seasoning on med heat until onions are soft and pork is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Drain..
- Drain mixed veggies and add to meat mixture. Cook on med heat until veggies are hot..
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to directions on package..
- Pour meat mixture into round casserole pan, or square, as you desire..
- Put mashed potatoes in and spread and level them out..
- Sprinkle Italian style shredded cheese on top..
- Cook at 300°F in the oven for 10-20 minutes or until cheese starts to melt and become golden brown..